The purpose of the Dispatcher is to weigh in, out and dispatch feed delivery trucks daily along with completing weigh tickets and schedules and the delivery of reports to proper areas.
2ND SHIFT - 3PM - 11PM
1. Weigh in and out and dispatch trucks to farms for delivery approximately one every 30 minutes.
2. Complete and accurately fill out designated paper work daily. ( Trip sheets, mileage logs, etc.)
3. Perform daily scale checks as designated by management.
4. Be able to use 10 lb sledge hammer to dislodge material from finished feed bins.
5. Responsible for daily clean up of assigned areas.
6. Work in other departments to help out when needed.
7. Work with Panel Operator to assist in daily duties. Be familiar with Grinding, Batching, and Pelleting computers.
8. Be able to fill in for operator in the event of absences.
Reading, writing, and math skills required with a High School degree or equivalent preferred.
Ability to read map, give directions is needed.
Must be Weigh Master certified to operate scales for weighing feed.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.