CHICK-FIL-A TEAM LEADER NIGHT SHIFT
Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of production associates to achieve required production and quality standards in a safe, efficient, and effective manner, and for promoting and maintaining positive working relationships within the production group.
1. Trains, directs, and develops subordinates to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department and/or area.
2. Supervises production staff to ensure product quality and integrity, and ensures all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
3. Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administers company policies and procedures.
4. Supports and promotes the Company’s annual People, Products, and Profitability goals through effective and efficient planning, communication, and coaching, training and overall direction of the workforce.
5. Creates and implements, with management approval, new ideas and methods to improve production efficiencies, CSI, QI, Safety Scorecard.
6. Supports the 3 P’s. People – turnover, safety, associate engagement; Products – quality and consistency of products; Profitability – contributes to achievement of key initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Poultry Science, Animal Science, Agriculture or related discipline plus 4 – 5 years related work experience. Should be computer literate with skill in Microsoft Office. Requires experience with various
industry accepted procedures, including HACCP, SPC, etc., and plant efficiency as it relates to yield, lbs/birds pmh, line speeds and automatic process equipment. Proven track record demonstrating ability to lead people and get results. Able to think ahead
and plan 1 to 3 year time span. Must be able to organize multiple protocols/projects and complete on schedule. Able to develop protocols and processes and deploy. Able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level. Requires prior
supervisory experience. Knowledge of and ability to provide strong customer orientation. Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to travel to other facilities and
plants for meetings and/or company business.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.