Monitors and assists the production processes of the facility to ensure all products meet company quality and food safety requirements. Ensure products meets both internal and customer specifications and takes appropriate actions when a non-compliance
is noted. Completes review checks of regulatory programs to ensure facility compliance.
**This position is on 2nd shift**
1. Performs and accurately records quality checks on product and regulatory checks as specified within Company programs and USDA regulations.
2. Conduct Quality and Food Safety verification audits to ensure GFSI compliance and internal Process Verified Program audits.
3. Monitors associates’ work practices and addresses any deficiencies noticed immediately
4. Inspects equipment for cleanliness and proper working condition prior to start up and accurately reports those finding on records.
5. Utilizes aseptic techniques to pull sponges and swabs from the production lines.
6. Calculates formulations to assure compliance with USDA approved labels.
7. Communicates and understands completely all instructions given by management on projects with minimal supervision.
High school diploma or equivalent plus 6 months to 1 year related experience. Good communication (both oral and written) and math skills required.
QA experience and experience in further processing and cooking of poultry is preferred.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.