To operate pellet mills and all associated conveying and cooling equipment, to operate the liquid enzyme systems, and to make sure that the finished feed is put in the proper loadout bins at all times.
Make and produce feed for our chickens that is salmonella free by adding 180+ steam temperature and exceeds our goal of 80% Pellets..
Hours are 3pm - 11pm
1. Keep daily records which include a panel operator’s work sheet and daily feed production run sheet.
2. Check and clean the magnets on the whole corn elevator, mash elevator, hammer mills and dump trash line after each shift.
3. Keep panel room and area around micro bins, mixer and trash line clean at all times.
4. Keep micro ingredients stocked with ingredients and keep pigment tank full.
5. Clean out micro bins that break down on your shift and dump back bagged feed as instructed.
6. Other jobs assigned by supervisor or manager.
Mechanical and computer background a plus.
High School Graduate with general mathematic skills.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.