To assist the Supervisor in keeping product in compliance with USDA, QA and Plant Management standards.
1. Assist Supervisor in overseeing hourly associates in performance of their required duties.
2. Make necessary checks on production to keep Supervisor abreast of associate's performance.
3. Assist in carrying out 100% documented job rotation and ergonomic exercises at startup and after breaks.
4. Ensure production and quality goals are meet.
5. Hold the ability to physically perform and be familiar with each position within the department.
6. If any issues arise with production equipment or associates failing to perform specified job duties, immediate notification to management is required so that issue may be resolved in a timely manner.
7. Adhere to all safety requirements including PPE, preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
Must be a Current Perdue Associate that has been employed at least 6 months, have zero active disciplines and less than 2.5 occurrences on attendance record.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.