1. Train, direct, and develop subordinates to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department / area.
2. Maintain and support an environment for all associates that provide and promote open communication, trust, leadership, credibility, associate development, and empowerment.
3. Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administers company policies and procedures.
4. Support and promote the company’s annual People, Products, and Profitability goals through effective and efficient planning, communication, coaching, training, and overall direction of the workforce.
5. Creates and implements, with management approval, new ideas and methods to improve production efficiencies. Meet and improve upon budget costs in order to increase department and plant efficiencies.
6. Support the 3 P’s. People – Turnover, Safety, Associate Engagement; Products – Quality and consistency of products; Profitability – Contribute to achievement of Key Initiatives.
7. Build and Maintain a successful motivated team of technicians.
High School Diploma or 4-year college degree, BS or AS in technical discipline preferred. Minimum of 4-6 years in a management setting.
Electrical knowledge of control circuits, basic PLC background, Mechanical skills including hydraulic & pneumatic background, knowledge of plant lubrication, excellent Leadership & Supervisory/People Skills, Understanding of PM programs & systems, knowledge & understanding of predictive technologies, and excellent follow-up skills and must be results orientated.
Leadership – a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
Planning – an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 3 year time span.
Management – the ability to organize multiple protocols / projects and complete on schedule.
Process Development – ability to develop protocols and processes and deploy.
Problem Solving – ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
Associate development – ability to supervise and recognize training needs for the operation as well as the associates and the willingness to support those needs and develop associates.
Customer Satisfaction – knowledge of and ability to provide strong customer orientation.
Communication – ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Team Building- knowledge of and a commitment to Team performance, effective coaching and demonstrated skills of a strong team player.
Commitment – dedication and commitment to company values.
Safety – ability, knowledge and commitment to put safety of associates above everything else while achieving goals