1. Train, direct, and develop team members to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department / area.
2. Supervise production staff to ensure product quality and integrity, and ensure all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements
3. Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administer company policies and procedures.
4. Support and promote the company’s annual People, Products, and Profitability goals through effective and efficient planning, communication, coaching, training, and overall direction of the workforce.
5. Support the 4 P’s. People – Turnover, Safety, Associate Engagement; Products – Quality and consistency of products; Profitability – Contribute to achievement of Key Initiatives and Planet - responsible agriculture.
A minimum of 2 years prior leadership experience required.
Bilingual a strong plus
Other specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing required for the position include:
Leadership – a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results.
Planning – an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 3 year time span.
Management – the ability to organize multiple protocols / projects and complete on schedule.
Process Development – ability to develop protocols and processes
Problem Solving– ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level
Associate development – ability to supervise and recognize training needs for the operation as well as for the associates. Also the willingness to support those needs and to follow through with developing the associates.
Customer Satisfaction – knowledge of and ability to provide strong customer orientation.
Communication – ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Team Building- a strong commitment to team performance, effective coaching and demonstrated skills of a strong team player.
Commitment – dedication and commitment to company values.
Safety – ability, knowledge and commitment to put safety of associates above everything else while achieving goals.
4-year college degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Meat Science, Animal Science, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Bilingual a plus
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.