The purpose of this position is to ensure that product is mixed and marinated properly according to the product specifications. As well as document all information required for batching and accounting of spices and ingredient used. All rules and regulations
of the Perdue policy is required to also be followed, as well as, GMP and PPE’s.
1. Mathematical skills and clear penmanship. Paperwork must be calculated correctly without any errors.
2. Time management. Must manage time in accordance to production needs: Production must run on a consistent time schedule without any gaps, unless the product process is being changed per product code.
3. Wearing earplugs, beard nets, aprons, gloves, etc. properly to ensure the safety of yourself as well as the department.
4. Technician must be present and available on the production line, prepared to do the job(s) required. Technician must not be in an area on company time that is not related to their job task(s).
5. Technician must be at work start of shift at required specified times. Technician must be clocked in on time. Must take two breaks and return from each break on time.
Basic, reading, writing, math and analytical skills are required.
Must have been employed with Perdue Foods for at least 6 months.
Must have zero active disciplines.
Must have no more than 2.5 occurrences on attendance record.
A High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred but not required.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.