This position is responsible for operating the packaging equipment in the RTE and Packout department.
1. Operate packaging equipment in a safe manner to ensure both people and equipment are kept from harm
2. Assembly, Set-Up, Operation, Shut-down, sanitation and maintenance of the machine
3. Accurately complete daily shift check paperwork and turn in daily
4. Visually and physically grade packaged products
5. Must be able to work effectively and efficiently among a team of people to successfully reach daily goals
6. Maintain appropriate inventory and assembly of parts cart and tool box
Must have capability to use both hands on a fast-paced production line (produces 10,000 lbs of product per hour)
Prior Packaging Operator Experience
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.