The Maintenance Clerk is responsible for coordinating with buyers, stockers, and tool room attendants to ensure that ample parts are available when needed and that all items are properly checked in/out of the parts room.
1. Organize Parts Room to ensure stock items are in place and readily available.
2. Maintain inventory of parts in parts room, parts on order (purchase orders), and status of orders to ensure critical parts are received in a timely manner.
3. Ensure parts issues and returns are properly logged and entered into database. Audit the process.
4. Perform data entry for Maintenance work orders in Maximo.
5. Perform physical checking of storeroom materials to ensure database accuracy.
6. Handle and record movements of incoming and outgoing storeroom materials.
7. Ensure storeroom premises are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
8. Pull parts for Maintenance Planned Work (Kitting).
Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Familiarity with Maximo and 2 or more years of experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
For current Perdue associates:
To be considered for this position you must meet internal point/disciplinary policy for any transfers and/or promotional opportunities.
The preceding job description is general in nature. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of, and qualifications for, the job. Management, in its sole discretion, may amend any part of this job description
at any time.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.