Associate will ensure that all assigned personnel understand and identify with the companies mission and objective. Associate will be present during all manufacturing processes that they are responsible for. Associate will provide assistance, information
or other support to develop and maintain a healthy and productive work environment. Assist the Plant Manager Team in establishing structures and process to plan and manage the orderly Implementation of changes. Associate will promptly notify facility manager
about any problems that affect their ability to accomplish assigned production goals. Associate will carefully review and check for accuracy the information in work reports (e.g. production records). Associate will monitor the quality of work, and assist in
set up of corrective action to meet established production quality criteria. Facility management may assign other duties as required.
Active Perdue associate, 6 moths of work history with the Company
High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must have an exemplary attendance record.
· Must have an exemplary personnel file and not active disciplinary actions in personnel file.
· Must have completed at 90 days of service.
· Must be able to perform with minimum supervision.
· Must be able to work in a team setting.
· Must be able to uphold professionalism at all times.
· Must be willing and able to work weekends and Holidays as needed.
· Appropriate knowledge jobs in the facility.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.