The Company is seeking an organized, detail oriented, machine operator for our poultry processing facility. Will be responsible for the efficient running of production machinery in the Weigh & Price Department. Individual will be actively involved in the Company Safety program and the long term and short-term goals of the department. Ability to work as part of a team is essential. Attendance is an essential function of this job.
• Operating the efficient running of production machinery in the second shift of the Weigh & Price Department.
• Maintain time and production records of machinery
• Ability to follow instructions and work with the minimum of supervision
• Work well with other functional groups
• Troubleshoot problem areas and develop solutions
• Maintain clean and safe working environment
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Participate in Company and department safety program
• Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
Position requires basic mechanical aptitude. Must have good attendance and safety record. Must be able to read and write English.
Physical Demands: Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb, reach and use hands to feel objects, tool and controls. Ability to lift or move 40+ lbs.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.