The Maintenance Supervisor is expected to directly supervise and lead maintenance mechanics. Plan, organize, and control manpower. Ensure safe and efficient operation of plant equipment and to comply with department and plant budget goals and accountabilities.
1. To provide a safe, secure and productive work environment.
2. Maintain and support an environment for all associates that provides and promotes open communication, trust, leadership, credibility, associate development, and empowerment.
3. Achieve or exceed customer satisfaction through continuous improvements in quality and service.
4. To meet and improve upon budget costs in order to increase department and plant efficiencies.
5. Promote and support associate teamwork, providing specific goals and accountabilities together with quarterly assessments and annual evaluations.
6. Build & Maintain a successful motivated team of technicians
Electrical knowledge of control circuits.
Basic PLC background.
Mechanical skills including hydraulic and pneumatic background.
Knowledge of plant lubrication.
Excellent Leadership and Supervisory / People Skills.
Understanding of PM programs and systems.
Knowledge and understanding of predictive technologies.
Excellent follow-up skills and must be results orientated.
The minimum number of Years and/or Months of Prior and Related experience preferred to be considered for this position is:
High school Education, GED or Equivalent. BS or AS in a technical discipline preferred.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.